This healthy Black Bean and Corn Taco Pizza is an easy meal. Made with chipotle hummus, salsa, spicy black beans, and corn.
This Black Bean and Corn Taco Pizza has all the flavors of vegan tacos but in pizza form.
I actually think that I like vegan taco pizza more than vegan tacos. I mean, pizza with taco ingredients, what's not to love?
This vegan taco pizza has a spicy black bean and corn mixture with a balance of sweetness from the corn.
It's made on a crispy gluten-free pizza crust. I recently found a vegan gluten-free pizza dough that you just thaw and bake.
Talk about a game-changer. It's made my life a bit easier. Normally I use Pamela's pizza mix, which I love, but you have to wait for it to rise.
On the pizza crust, I spread chipotle hummus and salsa for some extra spice. Then I added the black bean and corn mixture and baked it.
I topped it with chopped lettuce, tomatoes, and Kalamata olives. Wow, talk about yummy! It's great for a party or game day.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It's a fun way to switch up taco night.
- It's a great way to use up leftovers.
- It's simple and easy to make.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Pizza dough: I used a store-bought vegan gluten-free pizza dough. Use your favorite. I have an Easy Vegan Pizza Dough recipe if you aren't pressed for time.
- Black bean and corn mixture: Has salsa, onion, garlic, and spices to add flavor.
- Chipotle hummus: Adds a spicy smoky flavor. Switch it out for your favorite hummus or leave it off.
- Salsa: Use homemade salsa or your favorite.
- Chopped lettuce: I used iceberg lettuce because it is crunchy. Use whatever lettuce you want.
- Tomatoes: I used cherry tomatoes. You could also use plum tomatoes, grape tomatoes, or another variety.
- Olives: I used Kalamata olives. Green olives would also be good.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Step 1: Spread dough on a parchment-lined pie pan or baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes (or according to package directions).
Step 2: Spread chipotle hummus on top of prebaked pizza crust.
Step 3: Spread salsa on top of chipotle hummus. Spoon black bean and corn mixture on top of salsa. Bake for 5 minutes, until heated through.
Step 4: Sprinkle chopped lettuce and cherry tomatoes on top.
Step 5: Sprinkle chopped Kalamata olive on top.
- Make the black bean and corn mixture ahead of time to make things easier.
- Switch things up by using the mixture in tacos, enchiladas, or a tostada.
- Use an easy pizza dough that you can thaw out and bake. I used Passione gluten-free pizza dough ball. If you can't find one, Pamela's pizza mix has been my go-to when I want to make pizza, vegan gluten-free stuffed breadsticks, and buns for mushroom sliders. It has a wonderful yeasty flavor.
- Use some Jalapeño Cilantro Hummus for a different flavor, or your favorite hummus.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
Yes! Beans taste great on this Mexican-inspired pizza.
This black bean and corn taco pizza is made with taco seasonings, salsa, hummus, lettuce, tomatoes, and olives on a pizza crust.
This taco pizza will last 5 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
Other Vegan Mexican-Inspired Recipes
If you tried this Black Bean and Corn Taco Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Black Bean and Corn Taco Pizza
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Spread pizza dough on an oiled parchment paper lined baking sheet or directly on an oiled baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes.
- Top prebaked pizza crust with chipotle hummus, salsa, and black bean and corn mixture. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes, or until crust is turning slightly brown.
- Top pizza with chopped lettuce, tomatoes, and Kalamata olives.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.