This healthy Black Bean and Corn Taco Pizza is an easy meal. Made with chipotle hummus, salsa, and spicy black beans and corn.
This Black Bean and Corn Taco Pizza has all the flavors of vegan tacos, but in pizza form.
I actually think that I like vegan taco pizza more than vegan tacos. I mean, pizza with taco ingredients, what's not to love!
This vegan taco pizza has a spicy black bean and corn mixture with a balance of sweetness from the corn.
It's made on a crispy gluten free pizza crust. I recently found a vegan gluten free pizza dough that you just thaw and bake.
Talk about game changer. It's made my life a bit easier. Normally I use Pamela's pizza mix, which I love, but you have to wait for it to rise.
On the pizza crust I spread chipotle hummus and salsa for some extra spice. Then I added the black bean and corn mixture and baked it.
I topped it with chopped lettuce, tomatoes, and Kalamata olives. Wow, talk about yummy!
Other Vegan Recipes
- Smothered Vegan Burritos
- Spicy Tofu Tacos
- Vegan Green Corn Tamales
- Vegan Taquitos with Green Chiles
- Vegan Nachos
This healthy Black Bean and Corn Taco Pizza is an easy meal. Made with chipotle hummus, salsa, and spicy black beans and corn. Click To Tweet
- Make the black bean and corn mixture ahead of time to make things easier.
- Switch things up by using the mixture in tacos, enchiladas, or a tostada.
- Use an easy pizza dough that you can thaw out and bake. I used Passione gluten free pizza dough ball. If you can't find one, Pamela's pizza mix has been my go-to when I want to make pizza, breadsticks, and buns. It has a wonderful yeasty flavor.
- Use some Jalapeño Cilantro Hummus for a different flavor, or your favorite hummus.
Switch up pizza night with this taco pizza. The family will love it.
It's great for a party or game day.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Black Bean and Corn Taco Pizza
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Spread pizza dough on an oiled parchment paper lined baking sheet or directly on an oiled baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes.
- Top prebaked pizza crust with chipotle hummus, salsa, and black bean and corn mixture. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes, or until crust is turning slightly brown and vegan cheese is melted.
- Top pizza with chopped lettuce, tomatoes, and Kalamata olives.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.