This healthy Mashed Cauliflower with Tofu Ricotta and Sun-Dried Tomatoes is creamy and flavorful! Perfect for a keto diet!
Tofu Ricotta takes creamy mashed cauliflower to the next level of creaminess. The result is a similar consistency to mashed potatoes. Sun-dried tomatoes add a punch of savory flavor.
If you're avoiding or cutting down on carbs, this low carb mashed cauliflower is for you. Replace your traditional mashed potatoes with this vegan side dish.
If you haven't gotten on the cauliflower bandwagon yet, this recipe is a great place to start. Swapping out potatoes or rice for cauliflower is a wonderful way to get more veggies into your diet and eat healthier as well.
Other recipes that I've used cauliflower in are Bean and Mexican Cauliflower Rice Burritos and a Cauliflower Pizza Crust.
Cauliflower can play a supporting role like the first two recipes above, or it can be the star of the show like the last recipe above.
However you serve it, cauliflower is a great addition to any meal.
Other Holiday Recipes
- Vegan Mashed Cauliflower with Caramelized Onions and Mushrooms
- Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Vegan Apple Crisp
- Vegan Caramelized Onion and Mushroom Gravy
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Apples with Tahini Dressing
You will have extra Tofu Ricotta. Here are some other ways to use it.
Other Recipes With Tofu Ricotta
- Vegan Zucchini Lasagna with Tofu Ricotta and Walnut Sauce
- Tofu Ricotta Stuffed Breadsticks
- Spinach and Tofu Ricotta Calzones
- Vegan Calzones
This healthy mashed cauliflower is perfect for the holidays.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Mashed Cauliflower with Tofu Ricotta and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon Earth Balance or olive oil
- ½ cup Tofu Ricotta
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Steam cauliflower until tender. Let cool.
- In a food processor mix steamed cauliflower, Earth Balance, Tofu Ricotta, sun-dried tomatoes, and salt and pepper until creamy. Reheat.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
After trying this, I don’t want to have mashed cauliflower any other way! Thanks for the recipe!
Willow Moon says
Thanks Jenna, I'm glad you like it!