These sweet Vegan Nog Fat Bombs are perfect for the holidays. Whether you are looking for keto recipes or want to add more coconut oil to your diet these are for you. Add them to your coffee for breakfast.
Nothing says the holidays like a tall glass of Vegan Nog. Here I've used the flavors you find in vegan nog to make fat bombs.
They are quite simple and easy to make, so they're perfect for people with a hectic schedule. Whether you're on a vegan keto or keto diet, or are looking to add more healthy fat into your diet, these fat bombs are for you.
I started making fat bombs when I went on a vegan ketogenic diet a couple of years ago. I was only on it for seven months or so, but during that time I created many recipes for the blog.
Even though I am no longer eating a low carb high fat diet, I still like to create recipes for people looking for those types of foods. My vegan keto recipes are some of the most popular on my site.
Sometimes I'll add fat bombs to tea or coffee. These are perfect for that since they have spices in them that go well with tea or coffee.
It adds a special touch to your hot beverage which is similar to Vegan Bulletproof Coffee, but taking it to the next level.
Other Fat Bombs You Might Like
- Chocolate Coconut Almond Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Cherry Fat Bombs
- Coconut Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Peppermint Fat Bombs
- Lemon Coconut Fat Bombs
This sweet Vegan Nog Fat Bombs are perfect for the holidays. Whether you are looking for keto recipes or want to add more coconut oil to your diet these are for you. Click To Tweet
Tips For Making Vegan Nog Fat Bombs
- Melt coconut butter by placing the jar in a saucepan filled with water over medium heat. Occasionally pull the jar out with oven mitts and stir it. If it's hard to stir, stick it back in the simmering water until it's ready.
- Do NOT put the coconut butter in the microwave. It will cook unevenly and burn. (I learned this the hard way.)
- When it's easy (or fairly easy) to stir, spoon it into a measuring cup to measure out the amount you need.
- Add coconut oil to the coconut butter. The coconut oil CAN be heated in the microwave if it's solid.
- Start with half the amount of spices to see how you like it, but remember that they get less intense after freezing.
Vegan Nog Fat Bombs
These fat bombs taste like vegan nog, but in a small bite.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
If you make fat bombs regularly, you may want to invest in some silicone muffin pans. They are oven, microwave and fridge safe.
Vegan Nog Fat Bombs
- Mix all the ingredients. With a tablespoon, fill a mini-muffin tin, cupcake liners, or an ice cube tray putting 1 tablespoonful of the mixture in each. Place in the fridge or freezer to set. Store in the fridge.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.