These sweet Vegan Nog Fat Bombs are perfect for the holidays. Whether you are looking for keto recipes or want to add more coconut oil to your diet these are for you. Add them to your coffee for breakfast.
Nothing says the holidays like a tall glass of Vegan Nog. Here I've used the flavors you find in vegan nog to make Vegan Nog Fat Bombs.
They are quite simple and easy to make, so they're perfect for people with a hectic schedule. Whether you're on a vegan keto or keto diet or are looking to add more healthy fat to your diet, these fat bombs are for you.
I started making fat bombs when I went on a vegan ketogenic diet a couple of years ago. I was only on it for seven months or so, but during that time I created many recipes for the blog.
Even though I am no longer eating a low-carb high-fat diet, I still like to create recipes for people looking for those types of foods. My vegan keto recipes are some of the most popular on my site.
Sometimes I'll add fat bombs to tea or coffee. These are perfect for that since they have spices in them that go well with tea or coffee.
It adds a special touch to your hot beverage similar to Vegan Bulletproof Coffee, but taking it to the next level.
❤️ Why You'll Love Them
- They are sweet and creamy.
- They are a filling snack.
- They're perfect for a vegan keto diet.
- Coconut butter: Adds a sweet nutty flavor and creamy texture.
- Coconut oil: Adds healthy fat and makes the fat bombs smooth and creamy.
- Vanilla extract: Enhances flavors.
- Nutmeg and cinnamon: Add the flavors of vegan nog.
- Stevia: Adds sweetness. You could use your favorite sugar-free sweetener.
- Salt: Enhances sweetness.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Step 1: Melt coconut butter by placing the jar in a saucepan filled with water over medium heat.
When it's easy to stir, spoon it into a measuring cup to measure out the amount you need.
Step 2: Mix melted coconut butter, melted (or soft) coconut oil, vanilla extract, nutmeg, cinnamon, stevia, and salt.
Freeze for an hour. Store in the fridge.
- The coconut oil can be heated in the microwave if it's solid.
- Do NOT put the coconut butter in the microwave. It will cook unevenly and burn.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
Fat bombs are great for a snack or dessert. They are filled with healthy fat so they keep you satiated and help you meet your macronutrient goals.
These vegan keto fat bombs will last about a week in the fridge and several months in the freezer.
Other Fat Bombs
If you tried this Vegan Nog Fat Bombs Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Vegan Nog Fat Bombs
- Mini-muffin tin, cupcake liners, or an ice cube tray
- Mix all the ingredients. With a tablespoon, fill a mini-muffin tin, cupcake liners, or an ice cube tray putting 1 tablespoonful of the mixture in each. Place in the fridge or freezer to set. Store in the fridge.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.