This easy no-churn Chocolate Hazelnut Ice Cream is sweet, rich and creamy. Made in minutes, it has the perfect balance of flavors.
This Chocolate Hazelnut Ice Cream has the creamy consistency you'd expect from ice cream, but there's no ice cream maker needed! It's so inviting that you'll be reaching for spoonful after spoonful.
Made with coconut milk, sweetened condensed coconut milk, and chocolate hazelnut butter, it couldn't be any easier.This easy no-churn Chocolate Hazelnut Ice Cream is sweet, rich and creamy. Made in minutes, it has the perfect balance of flavors. Click To Tweet
How To Make This Recipe
- Mix full fat coconut milk, sweetened condensed coconut milk, chocolate hazelnut butter, vanilla extract, and salt to taste in a food processor or high speed blender.
- Pour cream mixture into an airtight container and freeze.
Other Vegan Ice Cream Recipes
- Vegan Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Vegan Coffee Ice Cream
- Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
How Long Will This Recipe Last?
This vegan ice cream will last about a month in a freezer safe container in the freezer. Homemade vegan ice cream doesn't last as long as store-bought.
- Hazelnuts or other nuts
- Dark chocolate chips
- Fresh fruit
- Cookie pieces or cookie dough
- Brownie pieces
- Chocolate sauce
- Caramel sauce
- Vegan marshmallows
*I originally posted this recipe November 25, 2014. I changed the recipe, added new photos and text when I republished it.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Chocolate Hazelnut Ice Cream
- Mix all ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor.
- Pour into an airtight container and freeze.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 4 tablespoons Justin's chocolate hazelnut spread
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Toppings of your choice
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.