This easy no-churn Chocolate Hazelnut Ice Cream is sweet, rich, and creamy. Made in minutes, it has the perfect balance of flavors.
This Chocolate Hazelnut Ice Cream has the creamy consistency you'd expect from ice cream, but there's no ice cream maker needed! It's so inviting that you'll be reaching for spoonful after spoonful.
Made with coconut milk, sweetened condensed coconut milk, and chocolate hazelnut butter, it couldn't be any easier.
If you prefer something a little healthier, try my Banana Ice Cream with Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce.
A perfect no-bake recipe for hot months is my recipe for Cashew Cream Cheesecake.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Coconut milk: Adds a rich creamy flavor. I used full fat coconut milk.
- Sweetened condensed coconut milk: Adds a sweet, rich creamy flavor.
- Chocolate hazelnut spread: I used Justin's chocolate hazelnut spread. You could also use a chocolate peanut butter spread or chocolate almond spread.
- Vanilla extract: Enhances flavors.
- Salt: Enhances sweetness.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
This vegan ice cream will last about a month in a freezer safe container in the freezer. Homemade vegan ice cream doesn't last as long as store-bought.
📖 Variations / Additions
- Hazelnuts or other nuts
- Dark chocolate chips
- Fresh fruit
- Cookie pieces or vegan cookie dough
- Brownie pieces
- Chocolate sauce
- Caramel sauce
- Vegan marshmallows
*I originally posted this recipe on November 25, 2014. I changed the recipe, and added new photos and text when I republished it.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Chocolate Hazelnut Ice Cream
- high speed blender or food processor
- Mix all ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor.
- Pour into an airtight container and freeze.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 4 tablespoons Justin's chocolate hazelnut spread
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Toppings of your choice
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.